Who Is Indy Blitz?
ndy Blitz is more than just a marketing company... Indy Blitz is a one-two punch of marketing support and top-notch web design. We feel strongly that a website without proper marketing isn't really much more than a digital business card. When it comes to our marketing and digital approach, we're 50% web design and 50% marketing. We truly understand the need for that balance, and work hard to make sure every facet is covered by our digital marketing agency.
Whatever your goal, whether it's creating more leads, boosting sales or bringing on more clients of your own, our mission is to make sure we help you achieve these goals. Contact us today for a free consultation, and we'll steer you in the right direction!
In the mean time, here's just a few things our advertising agency can help you with.
Search Engine Optimization
SEO is a bit of a mysterious beast, and as you may already know, ranking on page-one of Google can be a difficult task. We understand that when it comes to keeping up with search engine algorithms, it can be quite the trick to organically rank well. It takes time and effort. But that's where we come in.
We provide customized search optimization services and builds websites for businesses of all sizes and all budgets, so you don't have to choose between designing a killer website and making sure your SEO is actually helping drive traffic to your site!
When it comes to your SEO strategy, we can help you:
- Write more organically (we believe writing should be for humans first, and computers second)
- Use effective, targeted keywords
- Develop a better user experience (UX)
- Build relevant links
- Format content for Featured Snippets
- Free up your site from anything that may bog it down
Brand strategy is quite the catch phrase these days... but what is it, really? We think of a branding strategy as long-term plan that helps you achieve a variety of goals that ultimately:
- Pinpoints who your customers are
- What your customers preferences are
- Hones your company mission
- Delivers and communicates all of the above clearly and consistently
Many people think their brand strategy is their company logo or making sure their Instagram color palette is cohesive with their website. And yes, while these elements do come into play, there are a lot of other more "under-the-radar" elements that make a brand strategy truly effective. Building brand awareness, equity and sentiment and measuring it can be challenging.
The primary goal of a successful branding strategy is communicating to your market that A) You exist, B) Your purpose and C) What makes you unique.
We can help you not only develop these, but measure them as well by defining these questions.
- What are your brand's objectives and how do you communicate them?
- What problems will your brand solve
- How will it benefit its intended customers?
- Who are your ideal customers?
- Who's your target audience?
- What motivates and inspires them?
- Who are your competitors?
- Who's already dominating the market and your target audience?
- What do they provide and how?
- What's your current communication strategy?
- What's your "tone" or personality?
As we mentioned above, having an amazing website is great...but you gotta market yourself too! There are a wide variety of campaign strategies you can use in order to boost your clients and website traffic.
Here are a few of the most common:
I. Brand Awareness Campaign
This is all about getting the word out there about your brand. This means as many eyes as possible!! But, it's not as easy as it sounds. In order to target effectively (and minimize waste) you need to hone in on a few key areas. Indy Blitz can help map these out:
Step 1. Identify your audience: Take time to really understand exactly who your audience is and makes them who they are. Some factors include:
- Job Industry
Step 2: What platforms does your audience use. If you understand your audience you understand where they "hang out" on line. For example, your Gen Z are on TikTok and Instagram while your Millennials may still be on Facebook. This is also where statistics come in handy — 70.4% of Twitter users are male, while only 29.6% are female. Around 23% of U.S. adults use Twitter.
Step 3: Set a budget and stick to it. We work with a wide range of business budgets and we understand that a budget can really help hone into the most critical areas. We can also help you leverage areas and get creative so you can stretch those marketing dollars as far as possible (Think podcast interviews, guest posts and collaborations).
Step 4: Set measurable goals: Getting really specific about your goals is the best way to set your goals up for success? Why? For one, it helps you better understand where you need to adjust. For example, if your primary goal for your brand awareness campaign was to get more Instagram followers but instead you had more people sign up for your monthly newsletter this helps you adjust or change tracks if needed.
Step 5: Track the results. Data is where it's at, and this where we really shine. We can help track data so you know exactly where you sit currently and how to make adjustments get to where you want to be.
II. User-Generated Content Campaign
User-generated content means leveraging content from your current customers. This could be guest blogs, reviews or social media posts. This is incredibly effective because you're tapping into first-hand point-of-view and experience with your brand. Additionally, your customers are doing some of the leg work for you.
- Here are some tips:
- Select a dedicated platform (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
- Choose a unique hashtag
- Make sure to take time to engage and respond to your audience and users.
III. Email Marketing Campaign
E-mail marketing is arguably the highest ROI in the digital marketing world. Believe it or not email generates around ~$40 for every $1 spent... that's 4,200% ROI, making it one of THE most effective marketing options out there. Need help with email? We have worked on all major platforms and put together campaigns!
IV. Content Marketing Campaign
- This is a little bit different than a content marketing strategy in the sense that you'll want to set definite goals around your strategy — such as deciding whether you want to raise brand awareness, generate leads, or boost your social media engagement... or even make a blog post go viral. Typically a content marketing campaign will run between 30 and 90 days and is centered around a common theme or audience.
Other assets you can leverage during a content marketing campaign include:
- Blog posts
- Social media posts
- Reels (or videos)
- Landing pages
V. Social Media Campaign
- Social media is a critical part of digital marketing. A truly successful social media campaign consists of:
- A defined strategy/plan
- Short-term and long-term goals
- Cross-channel promotion
- Data analysis
Here at Indy Blitz, we can help you start crafting your social media plan by analyzing your existing social media accounts and followers. A big part of streamlining this part of your strategy is assigning team members to promotion, design and messaging tasks. We can help you set clearly defined goals for both the short- and long-term so you can help organize your team more effectively.
During the campaign the goals are to:
- Increase brand awareness. We can start a sharing campaign and measure metrics like influencer mentions, follower numbers, retweets and app downloads generated by social media.
- Increase website traffic. We can help drive social media followers to website landing pages and track metrics like time on site, visits from social sites and total website visits.
- Improve conversion rates. We can help you set up web forms where social followers sign up for discount offers or newsletter lists. We can also help track metrics such as assisted social conversions, total site entries and total conversions.
- Implement cross-channel promotion. We use a multi-channel approach so that your prospects get reminded about offers via platforms such as website retargeting ads, text messaging and email marketing.
- Analyze the results. We can help you evaluate how well the social media campaign performed in terms of engagement metrics, customer value, and new sales numbers.We can also help you with:
- Paid search marketing (or SEM marketing which uses image and text ads on search platforms like Bing and Google)
- Display marketing
- Paid social media marketing
- Influencer marketing
VI. Acquisition Marketing Campaign
This strategy is all about raising awareness about your brand or company brings the table AND getting new email subscribers and/or customers. This is a a continuous process that within itself uses different marketing campaigns to accomplish the goals of more leads and sales.
- This approach include:
- Brand awareness
- Social media
- Lead generation
About Indy Blitz
Indy Blitz was founded by Nick Bennett who has over a decade of marketing experience. He also runs a separate digital marketing agency and consultancy with locations in San Diego and Indianapolis.